Every entrepreneur who starts his own business would definitely like every stage of business development to meet a high level. This is especially true for species such as hairdressing and beauty salons. A person who comes for the provision of services to these establishments should feel their importance and fullness from the very beginning.
Aesthetic appearance, high performance characteristics, functionality, and compliance with sanitary standards – this is only the smallest list of aspects that should be paid close attention to when choosing furniture and equipment for interior furnishing.
If you are in doubt about the choice and do not know what points to pay attention to when buying, use the professional advice of one of the employees of a specialized company, for example, “Salon Success”(https://www.dirsalonfurniture.uk/beauty-equipment/beauty-bed). In the sphere of competence of such specialists, the widest list of various issues: the purpose of hairdressing equipment, the safety of its operation, compliance with the requirements of current legislation, the current cost, possible options and payment systems.
Classification of beauty salon furniture
In addition to the aesthetic component, furniture for a hairdressing salon (https://www.dirsalonfurniture.uk/salon-furniture/salon-chair) should be practical and easy to use.
Among the most common furniture sets and designs that are effectively used in a beauty salon are:
- Hairdresser’s chairs, couches, chairs. Undoubtedly, one of the main attributes of any beauty salon, an indicator of the quality of services, as well as the elite of the institution. Such an element of the interior should be distinguished by impeccable ergonomics and ease of use (for both the client and the master). Since each visitor has his own individual height, the ability to adjust in height is the main and indisputable advantage of any hairdressing chair.
- Hairdresser wash. It is positioned on a pedestal and is a medium-depth washbasin. For high-quality washing of hair after cutting, it is additionally equipped with a flexible hose with a shower.
- Mirror. One of the most important accessories for both the master and the client. In the process of providing a service, a visitor wants to see the work of a specialist and correct his actions (if necessary).
- Dryer. Special electrical equipment used to dry hair after cutting.
- Soft furniture. For a comfortable pastime of the client, the head of the beauty salon must take care of the availability of soft sofas and armchairs in advance.
- Master’s table. An important attribute of any hairdressing salon. Here the specialist stores and stores his tools and accessories, including combs, scissors, razors, etc.
What aspects should you pay attention to when choosing furniture for a beauty salon
When ordering and buying furniture for a hairdressing salon, it is recommended to focus on the following indicators:
• functionality and ease of use;
• aesthetic appearance;
• operational safety, especially for electrical equipment;
• reliability and average service life;
• compliance with the requirements of GOST and GOST R (availability of a certificate of conformity);
• manufacturer’s warranties and preventive maintenance;
• price category.
Remember that the client forms his first impression from the reliability, ergonomics and solidity of the furniture (www.dirsalonfurniture.uk) structures with which the beauty salon is equipped. Ultimately, the number of possible visits in the future and the attraction of potential visitors will depend on his satisfaction with the external environment and the quality of service.